USB to Serial Port Adapter
Part Number SSP-016 $29.95 (in stock)
This inexpensive adapter lets you use a USB port as a standard serial port. Use it to add communications for any serial peripheral or extra ports for rs232 monitoring to newer PC or Mac computers that don't have serial ports. The adapter is Plug & Play compatible and installs easily in just minutes. Use our bus powered USB Hub to conveniently add up to 4 serial ports to 1 USB port!
- Cable Length - 2 feet
- Power - Bus Powered (no external power required)
- Windows 98 SE, ME, 2000, XP, Mac OS 8.x, 9.x, OSX up to 10.3.0, and now Linux!
- Pentium 233MHZ or faster
- 64 MB RAM or more
- Available USB Port
Other Technical Info:
- Supports RS232 serial interface
- Compliant with USB 1.1 & 2.0 specifications
- USB suspend condition
- Supports 500 kbps transfer rate
- Advanced 16 Bit processor for USB transaction and control data processing